Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More Blog Posts Coming - Busy Fall

Since my last post in November, I've had the most busy fall and early winter. It seemed the item on my todo list that indicated that I should write my blog post was the one that always got added to the next day's list, undone.

I will be adding to my blog in the coming weeks, so stay tuned. If you have any requests or questions, do not hesitate to let me know.

Meanwhile I have a question for my loyal readers to comment on - Is the PC insurance industry insulated from the recession? Why or why not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting anxiously for your new posts! as far as the question, Is the PC insurance industry insulated from the recession? my answer would be a big No, why? because I don't really have any ideas, I am telling you what my instincts want me to say!
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great post...
Regards,
http://www.saibposervices.com/Insurance_Process_Outsourcing_services.aspx

Insurance services